Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• 84forever May 8
  • bddavidson May 8
  • BuckysGT May 8
  • calcom May 8
  • chuckeycharles May 8
  • cohendpt May 8
  • DefiantVitreous May 8
  • donvaughn May 8
  • doodledog May 9
  • electricrelish May 8
  • emurrell17 May 8
  • Fantasyfreak May 8
  • Flipper May 8
  • fontaines May 8
  • footballjunkie May 8
  • GoWithWhatYouGot May 8
  • greatprodigy May 8
  • Iceman May 8
  • jeffcoruccini May 8
  • jknighton May 8
  • JRMRRT May 8
  • Kookaburra May 9
  • Luke May 8
  • LukeB5301 May 12
  • MikeOcherts May 8
  • PDTDT May 8
  • rabidbucfan May 8
  • RonJenkins May 8
  • Russty_26 May 12
  • Smitty May 12
  • Swampies May 12
  • Tavaner May 9
  • thedude May 9
  • TheHuddle May 8
  • tmoney May 8
  • Troy_Polamalyourass May 8
  • vincentjmack May 8
  • wh0urdady May 8
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie May 8
  • Wutthecrapman May 12

Tagged

Top Posters

• bddavidson 13548
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie 13280
  • JRMRRT 12938
  • Wutthecrapman 10218
  • LukeB5301 8548
  • Smitty 8170
  • BuckysGT 8151
  • garyzab 7116
  • branch0095 5201
  • fontaines 5126
  • TBL 5043

Who's Online (5)

• branch0095 11:20PM
  • chuckeycharles 11:20PM
  • doodledog 11:20PM
  • k0wned 11:21PM
  • Smitty 11:21PM
free fantasy football draftcalc access
Homepage
| Ranks | Projections | Articles | Sims | Calcs | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
DraftCalc has been acquired by Fantasy Football Starters (Ready-Set-Go Fantasy Sports)
  • Wutthecrapman May 8
    He's Deion Sanders?

"I'm like birth control. You have to believe in me. Like birth control, 99.9 percent of the time I'm going to come through for you." - David Wilson
    DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • SwampiesSwampies May 8
    Wutthecrapman said:

He's Deion Sanders?

lol
    My league is a non PPR 12 person league having a roster of 19 players each. Active roster includes 1Qb 2Rb's 3Wr's 1Te 1K 1Def. Two weeks before draft we cut the roster down to 9 keepers. My team as of now:
    QB Nick Foles, Russell Wilson, Josh McCown
    RB Lamar Miller, Shane Vereen, Zac Stacy, Cierre Wood
    WR AJ Green, Julio Jones, Josh Gordon, Rueben Randle, Kenny Stills
    TE Z Ertz, M. Bennett, Delanie Walker
    DEF Kansas City, Cleveland
    K Steven Hauschka

(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
  • SmittySmitty May 8
    fontaines said:

Question for Smitty:

I'm reading this as the entire fantasyfootballstarters.com forum is essentially going to merge with us, so we do not need to sign up over there or say "hi" correct?  I'm assuming that the only thing that changes for us is the domain name and logo at the top of the page?

Thanks

I'll keep you posted on this.

- Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • SmittySmitty May 8
    Thanks, everyone. Good times ahead!
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • SmittySmitty May 8
    JRMRRT said:

Wow, I away for a few days and the whole world changes, lol. Congrats Smitty.

Thanks @jrmrrt you deserve a ton of credit, as do all the mods @bddavidson @fontaines @wutthecrapman @rabidbucfan (soon to be Johnny Football owner) whos_ur_doggie .. @swampies the Lukes, Prod GoWith, all you guys. It's only upward from here!
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • vincentjmackvincentjmack May 8
    Congrats Smitty. Well earned!
  • wh0urdady May 8
    Congrats Smitty!
    Team 1
    QB: Brady, Kaepernick
    RB: McCoy, Miller, Stacy,F. Jackson, Lattimore, R. Jennings, Gerhart, L. Murray
    WR: Cruz, Blackmon, Gordon, Jeffery
    TE: J. Thomas

Will have to drop to 12 before draft
    Team 2
    QB: Peyton, Osweiler, McCown, Glennon,
    RB: Spiller, Ball, Pierce, Polk, Todman, Randle, Williams
    WR: Marshall, Gordon, Jeffery, Jennings, Austin, Hartline, Sanders, K. Benjamin, Moncrief, Abbrederis
    TE: M. Bennett, Cook, L. Green
  • SmittySmitty May 8
    wh0urdady said:

Congrats Smitty!

Congrats to you @wh0urdady with your lifetime pass

vincentjmack said:

Congrats Smitty. Well earned!

Thanks!

MikeOcherts said:

Congrats Smitty!!!

Their regular forum users are in for a shock after we merge... Hope they are ready for a massive influx of activity!!!

Thanks!

footballjunkie said:

Congratulations Smitty!

Thanks!

PDTDT said:

jeffcoruccini said:

He's full time/365/24/7

he takes leap day off!

Xmas maybe ;)

Luke said:

Not sure what happened to my text but anyways... wanted to say Congratulations! Even though I have only been a member for a short while, I have received a lot of great info and advice in the forums and the articles/rankings have been great pieces of info! I think Fantasy Starters has made a great choice (as some have already mentioned)!  Between Smitty, and the great moderators here at DC, I look forward to the advice, articles, and in-depth rankings that are in store for us members.  Thanks for thinking of us while making this transition!

You're a great addition to the Nation!

Swampies said:

jeffcoruccini said:

Really excited to announce the acquisition this morning and having Smitty along with this awesome community, moderators and members become part of fantasyfootballstarters.com. Smitty and I along with the other partners at STARTERS share the same vision and passion and belief that combining our efforts and communities we can become the best fantasy football site in the world. He's full time/365/24/7

Jeff welcome to the family! You made a very smart move by acquired Smitty who is best man for the job. Just to let you know were attached to the hip so be aware! Lol. I know you and Smitty will achieve both of your goals with this move and I only wish the best for both of you. Best of luck Jeff, we got your back! And like rabidbucfan said I too look forward to being a part of the FFS Nation.

@swampies is the man!
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • SmittySmitty May 8
    jeffcoruccini said:

Really excited to announce the acquisition this morning and having Smitty along with this awesome community, moderators and members become part of fantasyfootballstarters.com. Smitty and I along with the other partners at STARTERS share the same vision and passion and belief that combining our efforts and communities we can become the best fantasy football site in the world. He's full time/365/24/7

Thanks @jeffcoruccini

DC Nation is now Starters Nation! Can't wait to get all of our users together soon, mods included.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • cohendptcohendpt May 8
    Congrats smitty!!!
    NON PPR, 1QB/2WR/2RB/1TE/1flex(w/r/t)/K/DL/2LB/DB
    5 pts/TD, no fraction points 50 pass yds = 1 point, 20 receiving/rushing = 1 point, salary cap league ($100; 25% salary increase 1st/2nd yr resign; 50% salary increase year 3 and on)

2014 roster
    QB: cam $5
    RB: McCoy $15, bAll $2.50, stacy $1.25, tate $2.25, ellington $1.25, c. Michael $1.25
    WR: Julio $11, Gordon $1.25
    TE: Reed $1.25, Ertz $1.75
    DB:T. Matheiu $1.25
    LB: kuechly $1.75, burfict $1.25
    DL: Quinn $1.25
    K: Prater $1.25
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie May 8
    Congrats @Smitty!  I believe this was your vision all along and I couldn't be happier for you as well as the DC community.  I've been a longtime follower of yours because I believe in your ideas and boldness when it comes to FF.  We are still a DC community and are about to grow even bigger after this acquisition.  There's nothing negative about that at all.  Looking forward to what is ahead.
    DC Nation Moderator
  • SmittySmitty May 8
    Whos_Ur_Doggie said:

Congrats @Smitty!  I believe this was your vision all along and I couldn't be happier for you as well as the DC community.  I've been a longtime follower of yours because I believe in your ideas and boldness when it comes to FF.  We are still a DC community and are about to grow even bigger after this acquisition.  There's nothing negative about that at all.  Looking forward to what is ahead.

Thx. This forum is lucky to have you moderating!

cohendpt said:

Congrats smitty!!!

Thanks bro!
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • SmittySmitty May 8
    I'm super excited for you guys to get to know writers Russ Bliss and Dana Valentine. Both these guys are fantastic. Russ is the radio personality that has me on his radio program each August!!!! You've all heard him.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • RonJenkinsRonJenkins May 8
    Well deserved Smitty and Congrats!!!
    12 team, 22 roster, 1/2 PPR. Lineup choices: (lineup of choice) *1QB/1RB/4WR. Other options: 1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE, 1QB/3RB/1WR/1TE

Russell W, Bradford, Cousins
    AP, Miller, Michaels, Gerhart, fjax
    Dez, Alshon, Cruz, VJack, Amendola, MFloyd (zona), Wheaton, Britt, Stills, Bailey
    J Reed
    Texans, Browns, Eagles
  • 84forever84forever May 8
    Awesome stuff congrats Smitty!
  • SmittySmitty May 8
    RonJenkins said:

Well deserved Smitty and Congrats!!!

Thanks, but this is not so much a congrats to me as it is "great job everyone"... Let's be honest, our forum activity blows away any forum around given our size. Jeff and FFStarters understands how valuable all of you are. Congrats to this user base.. We elevated our reach and resources due to all your hard work! And because of it, we (Starters and Starters Nation) get to unleash resources on powering full time news powered by Full-Time Writing by me. It's gonna be fun!
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • wh0urdady May 8
    So my rookie draft is on Monday Smitty, I need a breakdown of the best WRs given their landing spots by then.  The site has come a long way since I first joined.  The best place to talk football year round.

Just j/k of course

Team 1
    QB: Brady, Kaepernick
    RB: McCoy, Miller, Stacy,F. Jackson, Lattimore, R. Jennings, Gerhart, L. Murray
    WR: Cruz, Blackmon, Gordon, Jeffery
    TE: J. Thomas

Will have to drop to 12 before draft
    Team 2
    QB: Peyton, Osweiler, McCown, Glennon,
    RB: Spiller, Ball, Pierce, Polk, Todman, Randle, Williams
    WR: Marshall, Gordon, Jeffery, Jennings, Austin, Hartline, Sanders, K. Benjamin, Moncrief, Abbrederis
    TE: M. Bennett, Cook, L. Green
  • tmoney May 8
    Congrats Smitty. Most of us followed you here, and will follow you to Starters. It was only a matter of time until the best kept secret in fantasy was going to be discovered.
  • tmoney May 8
    With the first pick in the draft, fantasy football starters selects Smitty.
  • tmoney May 8
    Did they pay extra for test post?
12345678›
Add a Comment