Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• andr3wl February 20
  • bddavidson February 21
  • boobam13 February 20
  • branch0095 February 20
  • donvaughn February 21
  • dunlap13 February 21
  • FarFromHome February 21
  • fontaines February 20
  • jknighton February 21
  • JRMRRT February 20
  • k0wned February 20
  • LukeB5301 February 21
  • Payton34 February 20
  • SMFFCN February 20
  • Smitty February 21
  • tmoney February 20
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie February 21
  • Xtreme February 20
  • Zep February 21

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12698
  • bddavidson 12293
  • JRMRRT 11354
  • Wutthecrapman 9976
  • BuckysGT 7762
  • LukeB5301 7601
  • Smitty 7162
  • garyzab 7109
  • TBL 4741
  • fontaines 4561
  • branch0095 4428

Who's Online (14)

• blkeagle 7:22PM
  • calcom 7:20PM
  • emurrell17 7:19PM
  • Fitzismyguy 7:22PM
  • fontaines 7:20PM
  • GuinnessIsGoodForYou 7:20PM
  • jknighton 7:21PM
  • JRMRRT 7:22PM
  • LukeB5301 7:20PM
  • meast 7:20PM
  • PDTDT 7:20PM
  • Swampies 7:22PM
  • SweetLew 7:21PM
  • tmoney 7:22PM
free fantasy football draftcalc access
Homepage
| Ranks | Projections | Articles | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
The Ellington Hype.
  • dunlap13dunlap13 February 21
    Zep said:

I paid 1.07 for him and am happy with that value.

I wish
    .5 ppr 10 Team Dynasty: 1 Qb, 2 Rb, 3 Wr, 1 Rb/Wr, 1 Te

Peyton Manning

CJ Spiller, Leveon Bell, Demarco Murray, Shane Vereen, Lamar Miller, Bernard Peirce, Christine Michael Johnathan Franklin

Dez Bryant, Josh Gordon, Randall Cobb, Alshon Jeffery, Jarrett Boykin

Kyle Rudolph, Martellus Bennett

1.4 1.10 2.10 3.10
  • jknightonjknighton February 21
    Tried getting Ellington but the guy wanted 1.02, 2.07 for Ellington and 2.02 so I had to pass.
  • LukeB5301LukeB5301 February 21
    jknighton said:

Tried getting Ellington but the guy wanted 1.02, 2.07 for Ellington and 2.02 so I had to pass.

Wow.. That's horrible
    My 2013 Predictions:
    [:(] C.J. Spiller Will Be The #1RB(Jan 9th)
    [XXX] Demaryius Thomas will be the #1 scoring WR!(Feb 13th)
    [XXX] Trent Richardson will NOT finish as a Top 10 RB!(June 4th)
    [:(] Rob Housler will be a Top 5 TE in 2013!(July 18th)
    [XXX] Josh Gordon will put up a 80/1200/10 stat line in just 14 Games!(Sept 5th)
  • FarFromHomeFarFromHome February 21

surprised this wasn't posted already....when I read this I slowly start to take notice...at least a little...lol

Speaking at the Combine on Friday, coach Bruce Arians said the Cardinals "want to build our offense around" Andre Ellington.

Arians also said Ellington has already added 10 pounds to his frame since the season ended. Considering Arians has always been a pass-first offensive mind, don't expect Ellington to suddenly become a 20-carry-per-game back. But with Rashard Mendenhall a free agent and not likely to be a priority for the Cardinals, Ellington is going to have an opportunity to become the feature back in Arizona. He's an asset in the passing game and could flirt with 50-plus catches and 1,500-plus total yards in 2014. Ellington has serious breakout potential as a sophomore.
    Source:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "...and on the 7th day GOD rested....but he created FarFromHome....and he was good..." GEN 14:2

"I can't believe my American Girl Doll says made in China...that's weird."...My six year old daughter
    FarFromHome said:

surprised this wasn't posted already....when I read this I slowly start to take notice...at least a little...lol

Speaking at the Combine on Friday, coach Bruce Arians said the Cardinals "want to build our offense around" Andre Ellington.

Arians also said Ellington has already added 10 pounds to his frame since the season ended. Considering Arians has always been a pass-first offensive mind, don't expect Ellington to suddenly become a 20-carry-per-game back. But with Rashard Mendenhall a free agent and not likely to be a priority for the Cardinals, Ellington is going to have an opportunity to become the feature back in Arizona. He's an asset in the passing game and could flirt with 50-plus catches and 1,500-plus total yards in 2014. Ellington has serious breakout potential as a sophomore.
    Source:

It wasn't??

LukeB5301 said:

Ok like I said before, the GM does not pick who plays.. I'll listen to coach over GM every day.. Wait, what did Arians say at today's presser??

Arians said RB Andre Ellington has added 10 pounds already. "We want to build our offense around him."

@Smitty

My 2013 Predictions:
    [XXX] Josh Gordon will put up a 80/1200/10 stat line in just 14 Games!(Sept 5th)
  • SmittySmitty February 21
    The owner I'm dealing with wants my 1.03. Honestly, I'd pay it that's how much I like Ellington, but need more due to ADPs.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • bddavidsonbddavidson February 21
    i know i will get blasted for this but i traded demarco for ellington and the 1-09 i am happy but i am not as high on murray as the rest of you guys i see health always being an issues with him slight over pay yes i agree.. 
    DC Nation Moderator
    Smitty said:

The owner I'm dealing with wants my 1.03. Honestly, I'd pay it that's how much I like Ellington, but need more due to ADPs.

That's about like the deal I was offered above when I asked for Ellington. I passed
  • donvaughndonvaughn February 21
    Love it! Ellington said he would bulk up and he did. Taking the excuses away from Arians for not letting him get the touches. 10 lbs is perfect. I hope that's all he puts on. Don't want to see him lose his speed and agility. Plus if he adds 15-20 pounds in one offseason.... I'd be worried about a suspension. Just saying
    DC Superflex Dynasty. PPR. 4pt passing tds (1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1QB/RB/WR/TE)
    QB-P.Rivers, C.Palmer, B.Osweiler, R.Mallet
    RB-J.Charles, A.Ellington, K.Robinson, F.Jackson, S.Taylor, M.Leshoure
    WR-D.Thomas, B.Marshall, C.Patterson, D.Hopkins, M.Jones, M.Wilson
    TE-G.Olsen, L.Green
    Rookie Picks-1.10,2.05,3.01,3.05,4.02
    bddavidson said:

i know i will get blasted for this but i traded demarco for ellington and the 1-09 i am happy but i am not as high on murray as the rest of you guys i see health always being an issues with him slight over pay yes i agree.. 

BLAST!!!!!!!!......BLAST!!!!!.......BLAST!!!!!!!!  (please fill in whichever words you choose to be blast worthy)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "...and on the 7th day GOD rested....but he created FarFromHome....and he was good..." GEN 14:2

"I can't believe my American Girl Doll says made in China...that's weird."...My six year old daughter
  • bddavidsonbddavidson February 21
    FarFromHome said:

bddavidson said:

BLAST!!!!!!!!......BLAST!!!!!.......BLAST!!!!!!!!  (please fill in whichever words you choose to be blast worthy)

who would thunk it from FFH!  :D
    DC Nation Moderator
    i will say that im starting to sway towards the buying in on ellington...I listen...Im not so set in my ways that I don't see reason...the arrow is pointing upwards for sure on ellington....im in one non DC league...think ill go try and buy him....my fear is that they sign...mjd...chris Johnson...McFadden....one of those guys and ellington becomes 00-150 carry guy....lots of tear shed around here would result.

• SmittySmitty February 21
    FarFromHome said:

i will say that im starting to sway towards the buying in on ellington...I listen...Im not so set in my ways that I don't see reason...the arrow is pointing upwards for sure on ellington....im in one non DC league...think ill go try and buy him....my fear is that they sign...mjd...chris Johnson...McFadden....one of those guys and ellington becomes 00-150 carry guy....lots of tear shed around here would result.

Not if everyone continues to buy low like I keep saying. His worst case is flex like stats so buy him there. No shed tears if bought right!!!!!
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
    Bleh... Guy in 2qb league told me he'd need a high pick(I have 2, 3, 5, 7, 9) I told him no way I can give a top 5 pick in a 2qb league with there being 2-3 good qbs at least 2 good rbs and wrs..

He came back with he doesn't like the qbs this year and maybe has 1 WR & 1 RB ahead of him...(he owns 1.1). IMO he's totally trying to down play this class.. Not a chance I give 1.3 in a 2qb dyno lol.. He can keep him
    My 2013 Predictions:
    LukeB5301 said:

Bleh... Guy in 2qb league told me he'd need a high pick(I have 2, 3, 5, 7, 9) I told him no way I can give a top 5 pick in a 2qb league with there being 2-3 good qbs at least 2 good rbs and wrs..

He came back with he doesn't like the qbs this year and maybe has 1 WR & 1 RB ahead of him...(he owns 1.1). IMO he's totally trying to down play this class.. Not a chance I give 1.3 in a 2qb dyno lol.. He can keep him

Lol I feel the same way in a normal 1 QB league. I wouldn't give more than a 1.6-1.7 for him in a 2qb league. I'd laugh if I was asked to give a 1.3 for Ellington in a 2qb league.
    Lol exactly.. He's blowing smoke imo cuz before he asked if I was interested in moving up to 1.1... I told him I wouldn't pay much as this class is deep, and I'm happy with whatever falls to me.

The fact he wants to trade down he obviously values more then the top rb n wr
    My 2013 Predictions:
Add a Comment