fantasy football forums

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• bddavidson June 26
  • DAXstatic June 25
  • DefiantVitreous June 26
  • donvaughn June 26
  • emurrell17 June 26
  • fontaines June 24
  • footballjunkie June 26
  • george June 26
  • Ipkiss June 24
  • JRMRRT June 26
  • LukeB5301 June 26
  • Reisssox June 25
  • Smitty 10:25AM
  • Swampies 9:13AM
  • SweetLew June 26
  • TheHuddle June 26
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie June 24
  • Wutthecrapman June 26

Top Posters

• bddavidson 13986
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie 13665
  • JRMRRT 13541
  • Wutthecrapman 10715
  • LukeB5301 8920
  • Smitty 8616
  • BuckysGT 8275
  • garyzab 7118
  • branch0095 5541
  • TBL 5405
  • fontaines 5323

Who's Online (5)

• electricrelish 8:16PM
  • greatprodigy 8:13PM
  • JRMRRT 8:15PM
  • Swampies 8:16PM
  • TexasBornCowboysFan 8:14PM

If you are already a DraftCalc Subscriber, hang tight in terms of getting access to FFStarters content... that is in the works. We will keep you posted shortly!

Our Breaking News Wire is up!

Homepage | Ranks | News | Projections | Articles | Sims | Calcs | Upside Board | FAQs | Forums - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
NEWS: Brandin Cooks to spend two weeks this Summer working out with Drew Brees?
  • SystemSystem
    NEWS: Brandin Cooks to spend two weeks this Summer working out with Drew Brees? NEWS: Brandin Cooks to spend two weeks this Summer working out with Drew Brees?
    http://blog.fantasyfootballstarters.com/news-brandin-cooks-spend-two-weeks-summer-working-drew-brees/

Saints WR Brandin Cooks to spend two weeks this Summer working out with Drew Brees?

• SmittySmitty June 24
    Who has some projections for Cooks in 2014?
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • donvaughndonvaughn June 24
    80/1100/7
  • SmittySmitty June 24
    Nice.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • Whos_Ur_Doggie June 24
    I'll take 70-1000-5 in his rookie year but I also think he could do better than this.
    DC Nation Moderator
  • SmittySmitty June 24
    Whos_Ur_Doggie said:

I'll take 70-1000-5 in his rookie year but I also think he could do better than this.

I like this, but maybe 1-2 more scores.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
  • emurrell17 June 24
    Seems like his ADP is low if we really believe these projections
    Bold Predictions:
    Cordarelle Patterson replaces Josh Gordon in the top 5 WR group.
    (Julio, Calvin, AJG, CP, and Dez)

Andre Williams proves himself to be the best RB in this class, by having the most productive rookie season of all the rbs.
  • SmittySmitty June 24
    emurrell17 said:

Yep. 
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder
    emurrell17 said:

I believe it is, but I can see it rising all summer as the beat writers observe him in practice. He's been away finishing school so the hype has died down a bit. Things I love: he runs a 4.33. Indoors in NO no one can keep up with him. Brees is the most accurate passer in the NFL. He can hit him in stride. Peyton traded up to get him. You know he's drooling at using his new toy. I expect to take a chunk of Sproles targets right away and he's the kind of guy that can take a screen pass 80 yds to the house. I think he'll easily be the #1 rookie fantasy WR
  • SweetLewSweetLew June 24
    On another site they did an expert mock and I believe he went mid 3rd in a startup which I think is a tad high for me at this time.
  • emurrell17 June 24
    I said way back after the draft that he and Benjamin were my two favorite wrs in this class. People are coming around on cooks...now just waiting on benjamin
    Bold Predictions:

Andre Williams proves himself to be the best RB in this class, by having the most productive rookie season of all the rbs.
  • emurrell17 June 24
    I like cooks so much that if I had the 1.01 I'd trade down to 1.04 so I could get him instead of Watkins or sankey. I'm not going to be stupid about it, but I like him that much
    Bold Predictions:

emurrell17 said:

I said way back after the draft that he and Benjamin were my two favorite wrs in this class. People are coming around on cooks...now just waiting on benjamin

Good call. They had the two best landing spots imo. I moved up from 1.10 to 1.07 to snag him in DC superflex B-)
  • fontaines June 24
    Definite value in both redraft and dynasty. I fear he will lose upside value for late drafts as training camp news comes out. Now is the time to grab him.
    DC Nation Forum Moderator

• emurrell17 June 24
    I w
    donvaughn said:

emurrell17 said:

Good call. They had the two best landing spots imo. I moved up from 1.10 to 1.07 to snag him in DC superflex B-)

I was super excited when he fell to me at 1.06 in my cookie league but then I got offered the 1.09 and Percy Harvin. Can't turn that down but I'm still disappointed that I couldn't get him
    Bold Predictions:

emurrell17 said:

I w

donvaughn said:

emurrell17 said:

I was super excited when he fell to me at 1.06 in my cookie league but then I got offered the 1.09 and Percy Harvin. Can't turn that down but I'm still disappointed that I couldn't get him

Yeah I would have taken Harvin and 1.09. That's stupid value
  • IpkissIpkiss June 24
    Do you guys think he can be better than Evans? Both this year and the future.
    I have 1.2. Was thinking on trading down and get 1.3 & 1.4.
    QB - RG3,Cutler, Osweiler, Keenum
    RB - McCoy, Moreno, Bryce Brown, K Hunter, Denard
    WR - Torrey, TY Hilton, Andre Johnson, Hartline, Stills, K Thompkins, Royal, Givens
    TE - Clay, Dwayne Allen
    K - Prater
  • emurrell17 June 24
    Ipkiss said:

Yes but I know I'm in the minority
    Bold Predictions:

Ipkiss said:

Long term I'd take Evans for the pure fact that he has #1 WR x measureables. Cooks will make his bread and butter on ppr totals and taking screens to the house, but yeah I'd be more than happy with trading down from 1.2 for 1.3 and 1.4
  • IpkissIpkiss June 24
    Interesting. Cooks has me thinking on taking a different approach on adding some WR depth. I've been content with taking Evans.
    Take a look at this thread
    https://draftcalc.com/forums/discussion/17630/need-some-trade-advice#Item_7
    QB - RG3,Cutler, Osweiler, Keenum
    RB - McCoy, Moreno, Bryce Brown, K Hunter, Denard
    WR - Torrey, TY Hilton, Andre Johnson, Hartline, Stills, K Thompkins, Royal, Givens
    TE - Clay, Dwayne Allen
    K - Prater
  • Wutthecrapman June 25
    Better version of Kendall Wright.

"I'm like birth control. You have to believe in me. Like birth control, 99.9 percent of the time I'm going to come through for you." - David Wilson
    DC Nation Forum Moderator
Add a Comment