Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• bddavidson December 11
  • emurrell17 December 11
  • FarFromHome December 12
  • Fighting_Amish December 12
  • garyzab December 8
  • nevilleknows December 11
  • serad85 December 12
  • Smitty December 12
  • Swampies December 8
  • SweetLew December 12
  • TheHuddle December 11
  • tmoney December 10
  • Troy_Polamalyourass December 8
  • Wutthecrapman December 12
  • zeeshan2 December 12

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12072
  • bddavidson 11080
  • JRMRRT 10916
  • Wutthecrapman 9528
  • BuckysGT 7527
  • LukeB5301 7163
  • garyzab 6982
  • Smitty 6279
  • TBL 4461
  • fontaines 3911
  • branch0095 3879

Who's Online (4)

• fontaines 10:23AM
  • footballjunkie 10:24AM
  • Swampies 10:25AM
  • Wutthecrapman 10:23AM
Homepage | Articles | Rankings | Projections | Start Bench | Calcs | Forums | Terms | FAQs - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
DC Basketball keeper league!
  • FarFromHomeFarFromHome December 10

free league...no stress...autodraft if we cant make it...life is good....well done crapman...aloha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "...and on the 7th day GOD rested....but he created FarFromHome....and he was good..." GEN 14:2

"I can't believe my American Girl Doll says made in China...that's weird."...My six year old daughter
  • SmittySmitty December 10
    Yeah, thanks WTCM. Good commishing!
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder | DraftCalc.com
  • tmoneytmoney December 10
    zeeshan2 said:

Whoo first pick! Hmmm Durant or Lebron?

Don't take Lebron.  He's going to leave your teams and take his talents to greener pastures in a few years.
  • WutthecrapmanWutthecrapman December 11
    tmoney said:

zeeshan2 said:

Whoo first pick! Hmmm Durant or Lebron?

Don't take Lebron.  He's going to leave your teams and take his talents to greener pastures in a few years.

lol, LeBron surprisingly went 4th...

"I'm like birth control. You have to believe in me. Like birth control, 99.9 percent of the time I'm going to come through for you." - David Wilson
    DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • zeeshan2zeeshan2 December 11
    Lol that's why I didn't take him. I made my decision with who was more clutch in the 4th
  • SmittySmitty December 11
    Who is LeBron?
  • FarFromHomeFarFromHome December 11
    Smitty said:

Who is LeBron?

he is that guy who is still only 28 years old and in most nba circles the greatest basketball player on the planet...the guy I got at pick #4....I can see someone arguing and actually taking Durant ahead of him....but that's it....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "...and on the 7th day GOD rested....but he created FarFromHome....and he was good..." GEN 14:2

"I can't believe my American Girl Doll says made in China...that's weird."...My six year old daughter

FarFromHome said:

Smitty said:

Who is LeBron?

he is that guy who is still only 28 years old and in most nba circles the greatest basketball player on the planet...the guy I got at pick #4....I can see someone arguing and actually taking Durant ahead of him....but that's it....

Don't forget my man crush Paul George.

"I'm like birth control. You have to believe in me. Like birth control, 99.9 percent of the time I'm going to come through for you." - David Wilson
  • TheHuddleTheHuddle December 11
    I would take Lebron any day @4.  

my current inability to correctly quote someone on the site is starting to get my panties in a bunch....suggestions on why it isn't working?...it just isn't separating correctly

TheHuddle said:

I would take Lebron any day @4.  

id take LeBron at #2 all day...id personally take LeBron at #1...

FarFromHome said:

my current inability to incorrectly quote someone on the site is starting to get my panties in a bunch....suggestions on why it isn't working?...it just isn't separating correctly

Click on quote. Then either use your cursor to scroll down to the bottom or click anywhere inside the posting area and press the Page Down key

Wutthecrapman said:

FarFromHome said:

my current inability to incorrectly quote someone on the site is starting to get my panties in a bunch....suggestions on why it isn't working?...it just isn't separating correctly

Click on quote. Then either use your cursor to scroll down to the bottom or click anywhere inside the posting area and press the Page Down key

ya...full disclosure is that im very computer savy....next...when I quote someone it places the cursor immediately at the end of the line im quoting...it wont let me page down...it wont let me scroll down...it wont let me click anywhere inside my post area...in fact there is no separation from the part im quoting and where I can type...the only option I have to move the cursor is the return key....I hit return it then moves down but every return I hit to move down is now included in the part im trying to quote...I cant separate them....can I manually type something after the part  want to quote to basically manually END QUOTE?

Which browser are you using? How long has this problem been occurring?

FarFromHome said:

Wutthecrapman said:

FarFromHome said:

ya...full disclosure is that im very computer savy....next...when I quote someone it places the cursor immediately at the end of the line im quoting...it wont let me page down...it wont let me scroll down...it wont let me click anywhere inside my post area...in fact there is no separation from the part im quoting and where I can type...the only option I have to move the cursor is the return key....I hit return it then moves down but every return I hit to move down is now included in the part im trying to quote...I cant separate them....can I manually type something after the part  want to quote to basically manually END QUOTE?

Is the cursor below the blue quote box when you type? If on mobile, are you typing at the clear bottom ?

I hate to say it but im old school and still use explorer...just have always used it and haven't switched....maybe that's my solution...maybe its time to upgrade to Chrome

when I quote someone...their text shows up in a comment box for me edit and the cursor is at the end of the part im trying to quote...it just started doing this...never did before....im on my home computer not a phone or ipad...I used to quote someone and it would separate what I was quoting and what I was to type...now its one big paragraph...ive cleared cache...restarted...I gonna try using chrome....

FarFromHome said:

when I quote someone...their text shows up in a comment box for me edit and the cursor is at the end of the part im trying to quote...it just started doing this...never did before....im on my home computer not a phone or ipad...I used to quote someone and it would separate what I was quoting and what I was to type...now its one big paragraph...ive cleared cache...restarted...I gonna try using chrome....

chrome test

Wutthecrapman said:

I CAN CORRECTLY QUOTE....YAY....stupid internet explorer...i guess the solution is CHROME...lmao....thanks....so moving forward smitty internet explorer has problems with the site

FarFromHome said:

Wutthecrapman said:

I CAN CORRECTLY QUOTE....YAY....stupid internet explorer...i guess the solution is CHROME...lmao....thanks....so moving forward smitty internet explorer has problems with the site

Yeah, IE is a dinosaur :) This issue is not something that can be fixed by me either, it's a developer issue, but I'll be honest, most IE issues remain because so many developers ignore trying to fix all IE bugs on products/features/apps. I haven't used IE, even when I'm on a PC, in years. It's important to make your site and products well-working on all browsers, I'm not suggesting I don't design the site to work in IE, just saying some third party products may not go after every bug, and then my hands are tied.
Add a Comment