Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• bddavidson December 11
  • emurrell17 December 11
  • FarFromHome December 12
  • Fighting_Amish December 12
  • garyzab December 8
  • nevilleknows December 11
  • serad85 December 12
  • Smitty December 12
  • Swampies December 8
  • SweetLew December 12
  • TheHuddle December 11
  • tmoney December 10
  • Troy_Polamalyourass December 8
  • Wutthecrapman December 12
  • zeeshan2 December 12

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12072
  • bddavidson 11080
  • JRMRRT 10916
  • Wutthecrapman 9528
  • BuckysGT 7527
  • LukeB5301 7163
  • garyzab 6982
  • Smitty 6279
  • TBL 4461
  • fontaines 3911
  • branch0095 3879

Who's Online (5)

• fontaines 10:23AM
  • footballjunkie 10:24AM
  • Swampies 10:24AM
  • Troy_Polamalyourass 10:22AM
  • Wutthecrapman 10:23AM
Homepage | Articles | Rankings | Projections | Start Bench | Calcs | Forums | Terms | FAQs - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
DC Basketball keeper league!
  • zeeshan2zeeshan2 December 10
    Ooooo Neviller with b2b picks
  • TheHuddleTheHuddle December 10
    nice draft so far.  back to back picks should b interesting.  I know which 2 id take I think........
  • WutthecrapmanWutthecrapman December 10
    Anyone know if Neviller is online much?

"I'm like birth control. You have to believe in me. Like birth control, 99.9 percent of the time I'm going to come through for you." - David Wilson
    DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • FarFromHomeFarFromHome December 10
    having a message board draft while the season has started is going to be the doom of the league....
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "...and on the 7th day GOD rested....but he created FarFromHome....and he was good..." GEN 14:2

"I can't believe my American Girl Doll says made in China...that's weird."...My six year old daughter
    I get why you chose this route though crapman...sometimes as a commish your just not gonna make everyone happy and sometimes all our schedules just isn't gonna match up.....that's why they allow pre draft rankings
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "...and on the 7th day GOD rested....but he created FarFromHome....and he was good..." GEN 14:2

"I can't believe my American Girl Doll says made in China...that's weird."...My six year old daughter
  • SweetLewSweetLew December 10
    Ya this is going to take a while....
    Hmm....  I hear ya guys...
    X(

"I'm like birth control. You have to believe in me. Like birth control, 99.9 percent of the time I'm going to come through for you." - David Wilson
  • nevilleknowsnevilleknows December 10
    sorry guys was busy this morning I'm going Anthony Davis and Lillard
  • Fighting_Amish December 10
    nevilleknows said:

sorry guys was busy this morning I'm going Anthony Davis and Lillard

Davis has been taken.
    Oye...........................

1.01 Zeeshan - Kevin Durant
    1.02 WTCM - Paul George
    1.03 Fighting Amish - James Harden
    1.04 FFH - LeBron James
    1.05 Sweet Lew - Kevin Love
    1.06 Serad85 - Anthony Davis
    1.07 Smitty - Stephen Curry
    1.08 Nevilleknows - Damian Lillard

2.01 Nevilleknows - Still on the clock...
    2.02 Smitty -
    2.03 Serad85 -
    2.04 Sweet Lew -
    2.05 FFH -
    2.06 Fighting Amish -
    2.07 WTCM -
    2.08 Zeeshan -

Wutthecrapman said:

Draft thus far:

Wutthecrapman said:

1.02 WTCM - Paul George
    1.04 FFH - LeBron James
    1.08 Nevilleknows - On the clock!

2.01 Nevilleknows -
    2.02 Smitty -
    2.03 Serad85 -
    2.04 Sweet Lew -
    2.05 FFH -
    2.06 Fighting Amish -
    2.07 WTCM -
    2.08 Zeeshan -

• nevilleknowsnevilleknows December 10
    my bad.....cousins
    FarFromHome said:

I get why you chose this route though crapman...sometimes as a commish your just not gonna make everyone happy and sometimes all our schedules just isn't gonna match up.....that's why they allow pre draft rankings

Yeah I don't know if Yahoo can let me omit 8 players then do a online draft. If so then great... Anyone know if this is possible?

Oye...........................

1.02 WTCM - Paul George
    1.04 FFH - LeBron James
    1.08 Nevilleknows - Damian Lillard

2.01 Nevilleknows - DeMarcus Cousins
    2.02 Smitty - On the Clock!
    2.03 Serad85 -
    2.04 Sweet Lew -
    2.05 FFH -
    2.06 Fighting Amish -
    2.07 WTCM -
    2.08 Zeeshan -

• SweetLewSweetLew December 10
    The league should be setup as a keeper league already? If so just add the players already drafted to the teams if we want to do a live online draft
    I don't think it will either man....we are so early in the draft completely starting over isn't gonna kill anyone...personally....I just see this going on for at least a week...id kill this...post 3 different times for a live draft on yahoo site scheduled for tomorrow and whichever of the three by tonight has the most votes id go with it....conflicting schedules and all...no matter what route someone will have a reasonable reason so we just need to make the hard decisions to get the ball rolling....just my humble opinion and ill support whatever you decide...I just wanted to join a bball league cause its less work and fun...

the problem is sweetlew is that yahoo allows you to choose the style of draft...allows you to START SEASON...if you choose offline draft it would allow you to change it back to live draft but wont allow you to designate players on certain teams and THEN live draft....once you click START SEASON its game on....we would need to click START SEASON to designate those players on teams then we couldn't go back to draft....unless we can mess with the date settings...lol

• SmittySmitty December 10
    So what are we doing? Should I pick or wait? Don't wanna give away my pick if it won't stick.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder | DraftCalc.com
    Would we be willing to do the draft say tomorrow night? If the previously made picks hold then great, if not then we start fresh. Good????

Might be just easier to start off fresh I doubt Yahoo! will let us continue were we left off. Sorry guys.

I'm fine with whatever the consensus is. The sooner, the better. Tomorrow night works for me. Tonight works as well if we can swing it. 
    being the commish of a league is tough cause you basically want the league to run itself...but sometimes decisions need to be made for the best of the league...your in a EVEN WORSE spot cause the season has already started and we are trying to start up draft....tough...I vote CANCEL this...we draft tomorrow...hopefully everyone can show up...but if they cant they need to realize its tough to draft mid season....there are time tomorrow that wont work for me but its the luck of the draw to get this moving

Add a Comment