Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• bddavidson December 11
  • emurrell17 December 11
  • FarFromHome December 12
  • Fighting_Amish December 12
  • garyzab December 8
  • nevilleknows December 11
  • serad85 December 12
  • Smitty December 12
  • Swampies December 8
  • SweetLew December 12
  • TheHuddle December 11
  • tmoney December 10
  • Troy_Polamalyourass December 8
  • Wutthecrapman December 12
  • zeeshan2 December 12

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12072
  • bddavidson 11077
  • JRMRRT 10916
  • Wutthecrapman 9522
  • BuckysGT 7523
  • LukeB5301 7163
  • garyzab 6982
  • Smitty 6268
  • TBL 4461
  • fontaines 3904
  • branch0095 3879

Who's Online (4)

• branch0095 2:05AM
  • MikeOcherts 2:06AM
  • MusicCityMayhem 2:04AM
  • nevilleknows 2:06AM
Homepage | Articles | Rankings | Projections | Start Bench | Calcs | Forums | Terms | FAQs - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
DC Basketball keeper league!
  • zeeshan2zeeshan2 December 9
    Wutthecrapman said:

Just remember to message the guy who's next up. Zeeshan, seems pretty easy of a choice to me bud!

How do we message someone? Oh you mean on here? Who you thinking of? ;)
  • WutthecrapmanWutthecrapman December 9

zeeshan2 said:

Wutthecrapman said:

Just remember to message the guy who's next up. Zeeshan, seems pretty easy of a choice to me bud!

How do we message someone? Oh you mean on here? Who you thinking of? ;)

Yes on here. I know all the owners here except I have no idea who Cuse's Great Team is?

"I'm like birth control. You have to believe in me. Like birth control, 99.9 percent of the time I'm going to come through for you." - David Wilson
    DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • nevilleknowsnevilleknows December 9
    Love me those back to back picks, can't wait to get this started....is there any time limit for picks or just one after the other?

nevilleknows said:

Love me those back to back picks, can't wait to get this started....is there any time limit for picks or just one after the other?

I don't know about the time length, but i'm sure there should be one within reason.

"I'm like birth control. You have to believe in me. Like birth control, 99.9 percent of the time I'm going to come through for you." - David Wilson
    4-5 hours during the day should be a sufficient amount of time no?

• SweetLewSweetLew December 9
    Cuses great team is me I have no idea why it gave me that name lol I have anther yahoo league and my name there is Cuse so I guess they just added great team to the end lol
  • nevilleknowsnevilleknows December 9
    4-5 hours sounds good. 

Yahoo's weird, it made my name the kid swaggy p at the start. Who knows how they come up with that shit.
    nevilleknows said:

4-5 hours sounds good. 

Yahoo's weird, it made my name the kid swaggy p at the start. Who knows how they come up with that shit.

Nick Young's nickname is Swaggy P
  • FarFromHomeFarFromHome December 9
    so just for clarification we have now officially started an 8 person league...the draft is in this thread and we are waiting for Shawn to pick....cool
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "...and on the 7th day GOD rested....but he created FarFromHome....and he was good..." GEN 14:2

"I can't believe my American Girl Doll says made in China...that's weird."...My six year old daughter
    FarFromHome said:

so just for clarification we have now officially started an 8 person league...the draft is in this thread and we are waiting for Shawn to pick....cool

Wait we already started?
  • Fighting_Amish December 9
    Can't you draft on Yahoo without a time limit or at least have a pretty substantial time limit? Unless someone is going to enter the picks over there as they are selected so we can keep better track of who's available. It could get a little messy otherwise.
    Fighting_Amish said:

Can't you draft on Yahoo without a time limit or at least have a pretty substantial time limit? Unless someone is going to enter the picks over there as they are selected so we can keep better track of who's available. It could get a little messy otherwise.

Yahoo drafts have time limits; a minute, 30 seconds to pick
  • Fighting_Amish December 9
    A good idea would be for everyone to mark off the players on the Yahoo site as they are picked. You can click on the star next to their name as they are selected if you want to keep better track of who has been picked. Just an organizational idea to make things go a little more smoothly.
  • bddavidsonbddavidson December 9
    good luck guys..
    DC Nation Moderator
  • bddavidsonbddavidson December 9
    and with the 1st pick shaquille Oneal?
    DC Nation Moderator
  • emurrell17 December 9
    Wait is it too late for me to join? Jk haha, I'm interested to see this thing get going. And I'm also looking to get some fantasy golf and fantasy volleyball leagues going if anyone is interested
    Bold Predictions:
    June 21- Dez Bryant finishes as the #1 WR in 2013.
    Fantasy volleyball??? Lol
    Yea when are we starting so I can pick?
    Yes the draft has begun. You may start selecting now. Just a heads up fellas when i got home my internet got cut due to a snowstorm so i may not be that active for 24 hours. i'm posting from my cell phone and man does it suck!!!!

Ill be posting mostly from my phone to so bare with me
Add a Comment