Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

• bddavidson December 11
  • emurrell17 December 11
  • FarFromHome December 12
  • Fighting_Amish December 12
  • garyzab December 8
  • nevilleknows December 11
  • serad85 December 12
  • Smitty December 12
  • Swampies December 8
  • SweetLew December 12
  • TheHuddle December 11
  • tmoney December 10
  • Troy_Polamalyourass December 8
  • Wutthecrapman December 12
  • zeeshan2 December 12

Top Posters

• Whos_Ur_Doggie 12072
  • bddavidson 11077
  • JRMRRT 10916
  • Wutthecrapman 9522
  • BuckysGT 7523
  • LukeB5301 7163
  • garyzab 6982
  • Smitty 6269
  • TBL 4461
  • fontaines 3904
  • branch0095 3879

Who's Online (2)

• DeathStars 5:48AM
  • nevilleknows 5:49AM
Homepage | Articles | Rankings | Projections | Start Bench | Calcs | Forums | Terms | FAQs - [ Start A New Discussion ]
Need a forum Invite?
DC Basketball keeper league!
  • SweetLewSweetLew December 8
    Its gota be going foraward and not what's already happened id think...
  • WutthecrapmanWutthecrapman December 8
    Smitty said:

Wutthecrapman said:

serad85 said:

Wutthecrapman said:

Smitty said:

We still on, what 6pm ish tomorrow?

Pending we get 10 teams in, or are we okay with an 8 team league?
    zeeshan2 said:

Is it random draft order? 

Yes random.

Just realized its my nephews birthday and its at 6:30pm. I cant make it to the draft tomm night. Sorry fellas. Unless you want me to autopick?

Well were still not a full league yet, i'll keep you all posted

We could do a long draft on the forums?

Also, are we drafting based on stats already cranked out, or completion day moving forward?

My guess is the later Smitty, only makes sense right? I don't see why we can't do a long forum draft. I'd have to see the settings.

PM'd you Smitty...

"I'm like birth control. You have to believe in me. Like birth control, 99.9 percent of the time I'm going to come through for you." - David Wilson
    DC Nation Forum Moderator
  • SweetLewSweetLew December 8
    Im down for whatever forum or live draft on yahoo is fine to
    Tell you what fellas, by noon tomorrow if we don't have 10 teams in the league we'll still move forward with an 8 team league. And the drafting will take place on this site, regardless. I just have to figure out how yahoo works to let me assign players to teams.

"I'm like birth control. You have to believe in me. Like birth control, 99.9 percent of the time I'm going to come through for you." - David Wilson
  • zeeshan2zeeshan2 December 8
    Wait what no Yahoo draft? :(
    zeeshan2 said:

Oh dear lord, lol. Just trying to please the masses here Zee. It actually makes sense if we do it here. More time to think, plus more visits to our great site. No?

• SmittySmitty December 8
    Wutthecrapman said:

zeeshan2 said:

Oh dear lord, lol. Just trying to please the masses here Zee. It actually makes sense if we do it here. More time to think, plus more visits to our great site. No?

Ha, only do it on the site if everyone wants it, wasn't trying to create a panic :)
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder | DraftCalc.com
  • zeeshan2zeeshan2 December 8
    I am screwed if I forget a player :(
  • SmittySmitty December 8
    zeeshan2 said:

I am screwed if I forget a player :(

This part is true, it's a good point. I'm fine with Yahoo, I didn't mean to suggest that if it isn't what others want. Im good with whatever, seriously.
    - Smitty | Owner/Founder | DraftCalc.com

• garyzabgaryzab December 8
    zeeshan2 said:

I am glad I took the night off from Fantasy Basketball, I would have gotten destroyed. 
    DC6

Qb RG3, Locker
    Wr DT, Shorts, Givens, Austin, Harper, Stills, Vince Brown, TJ Graham
    Rb Forte, Reggie Bush, Vereen, Turbin, Pead, LMJ
    Te Davis, Cameron, Myers
    K Blair Walsh
    Def Packers, Patriots
  • nevilleknowsnevilleknows December 8
    I'm cool with either draft, most times should be fine as well for myself.

Also I think it should be stats going forward not anything thats already happened.
  • Fighting_Amish December 9
    I think we should just do a dry run for the remainder of the year, meaning no keepers. Maybe then a few more who don't have any experience would join just to see what it's all about. It would give them a little experience and knowledge of the players to where they would feel comfortable drafting fresh and doing it again next season with keepers. It really is a fun game with action throughout the week. I'm not real crazy about joining anything long term with so few teams unless we would have an eye towards expansion in the future. The bigger the better, the more the merrier, etc. I think it would be a good way to get some more board members who otherwise wouldn't join an opportunity to get their feet wet without feeling they were at a long-term disadvantage. I'm still in and not wavering, just throwing out an idea.
  • WutthecrapmanWutthecrapman December 9

Fighting_Amish said:

I think we should just do a dry run for the remainder of the year, meaning no keepers. Maybe then a few more who don't have any experience would join just to see what it's all about. It would give them a little experience and knowledge of the players to where they would feel comfortable drafting fresh and doing it again next season with keepers. It really is a fun game with action throughout the week. I'm not real crazy about joining anything long term with so few teams unless we would have an eye towards expansion in the future. The bigger the better, the more the merrier, etc. I think it would be a good way to get some more board members who otherwise wouldn't join an opportunity to get their feet wet without feeling they were at a long-term disadvantage. I'm still in and not wavering, just throwing out an idea.

I hear what you're saying Irish. The only reason I made it a keepers league is mostly because the guys who peaked interest seems to already have some knowledge about fantasy BB. Even at that we currently only have 8 of 10 spots and its been 4 days. Progress yes, we also leave good room to grow if we choose too (hopefully). I'm leaning more towards an offline draft that will hopefully take no more than 5 days to complete, with the 8 teams currently registered. I would keep the keepers at roughly 4 per then expand to 10 or 12 the upcoming year. To not have keepers this year would be a sight injustice to those drafting this year. I'll keep you fellas posted.

• zeeshan2zeeshan2 December 9
    I want keepers!! :)
    zeeshan2 said:

I want keepers!! :)

You got it buddy!

A draft order was auto-generated and the results were sent out via to each owners email.  The draft order generator was from fftoolbox.

So go check your e-mails fellas and lets start this thing!!!

Fantasy Draft Order Generator

The following draft order was generated for the "DC Keeper League" league at 1:42:32 PM on December 9, 2013

1 - Z-Shawn's Team
    2 - WTCM
    3 - Fighting Amish
    4 - FarFromHome
    5 - cuse's Great Team
    6 - SeRad85s Bomb Squad
    7 - Smitty's Swell Team
    8 - Nevilleknows

Zeeshan, you're up!

• zeeshan2zeeshan2 December 9
    Whoo first pick! Hmmm Durant or Lebron?
    Just remember to message the guy who's next up. Zeeshan, seems pretty easy of a choice to me bud!

Add a Comment